July 18, 2006

First post...what to write?


The hardest part about starting a blog is the first post. What should one write about? Should one talk about themselves, one's life and desires? Or should one talk about the goals of the blog, what it will mean to people? Honestly, I don't know if anybody really gives a s**t about that. When I read other people's blogs I get more info out of the title and subtitle than anything else.

Therefore, I am not gonna write a summary about what I'm about, I'll just tell you that I have a lot of time on my hands to surf the web and somewhere in the process I got fed up with the redundencies of using a computer. So I set out to find things/ideas/concepts/software/add-ons etc. to make my surfing more enjoyable. As my online life became more refined and redundancies were eliminated the process also spread over into my real life. A while ago I discovered a (new to me at least) subculture dealing with the things that make life (online or real) easier; it is called lifehacking.

There is plenty of websites out there dealing with lifehacks, but this blog shall be a summation of what really works and what doesn't (at least for me!). So sit back and relax, it's gonna be an enjoyable ride!!!

2 comments:

Mukesh said...

dear friend,

i had seen your comments in lifehacker site i think,,

My question is, if you have any easy tutorial or any easy method for learning how to program and automate the imacros in firefox browser...

thanking you in anticipation,
with cheers,
mukesh,, my id www.mukesh.here.ws

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. I can prove it.